Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Insane month of april

April was a busy lil month for me...

Two very important things happened... my boyfriend proposed so i am not an officially engaged woman lol

and secondly my amazing cousin and cute as cute can be goddaughter came to visit from california...

so it has been a whirl wind month of planning for the trip and then the shocker of the proposal and showing family the city and all the sights to see..and well needless to say... me and my laptop didn't see much of each other but i wouldnt have had it any other way...

now life gets even more busy than it was before with the beginnings of wedding planning... the good thing is that i am super organized most of the time and i can get things done quickly so i'm not too stressed out about the wedding..

i am sad that my cousins left but i know she will be coming back since she is my matron of honour and the whole family is involved with the wedding party in one way or anther...

other than that i am gonna be working my lil butt off...

i promised to try to update more often as i have more things to talk about and will be spending lots of time on the computer researching for many o wedding things.

til then, have a goodnight, good day and good week!

1 comment:

  1. Prima, I am so happy for you and Anthony! I want to thank both of you from the bottom of our hearts for showing us around toronto and making the visit so memorable!

    ReplyDelete